WE ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST! Why?
If you've had a cheap hosting account then some of the following scenarios are probably familiar:-
The problem with cheap hosting companies
Cheap hosting companies make money as they are on a large scale. Their sales, support and sysadmin teams are totally separate as they try to cheaply deal with all the accounts. The aim is to keep most people happy, not everyone happy. If they don't already offer what you need they there is little to no chance they'll adapt to you. Trained support staff (proper system administrators) are expensive, call centre people on minimum wage are cheap. You quickly find yourself adapting the design and software of your website to match your hosting, when you should be using the best software for the job and the hosting should be adapting to it.
Cheap hosting support process:-
- You have problem
- Check their support site
- Phone in
- You explain your problem.
- The call centre person on minimum wage looks at their support site.
- Reads out the support site info to you that you have already read.
- You get frustrated with them, they say they can't help and tell you to send in an email.
- You write an email explaining your problem.
- The email support person on minimum wage reads their support site.
- They email you the standard response from the support site.
- Now you've been given the same useless reply 3 different times.
- You email them again trying to explain the problem a different way.
- You get the same standard reply back.
- You phone again now very frustrated
- They tell you to email again
... Round and round you go.
Until you finally get totally fed up and change hosting company...
Now you've got 2 options, you can try another cheap hosting company, in which case go back to the start.
Or you can get a business grade hosting account from CosmicSiteHosting.com in which case if you get a problem:-
- You have a problem
- You call or email us
- One of our trained system administrators, who you've most likely spoken to before remembers your site and account and looks at your problem individually.
- They log into the server and check things out with you over the phone to find out exactly what the problem is.
- They either fix the problem there and then, or run some tests looking into it further and phone you back later with a solution.
Believe us we have dealt with hundreds of hosting companies and we have learnt from their problems to create the best package for you.